Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
JNTUH 1st Year Results: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad has successfully conducted the first year final examinations for the Regular and Supplementary students who have been pursuing their Bachelors in Pharmacy or Technology. To make them feel relieved from all the tensions and nervousness on the release of the JNTUH 1st Year Results, we are here for providing all the regular updates on the Results right after they have been declared by the university examination board officially. All that the students who have finished attending their examinations need to do is to simply keep following this space and concentrate on your studies.
JNTUH 1st Year Results 2016 at Jntuhresults.in
It is already known that JNT University of Hyderabad located in Kukatpally is one such large university in terms of the number of colleges affiliated to it and the number of students pursuing their higher studies under its guidance. It is the dominant university that holds the dominant colleges under it in the city of Hyderabad and successfully takes care of all the responsibilities related to the examination and evaluation of the student’s performances.
JNTUH 1st Year Results (R15, R13, R09) Regular/Supply at Jntuhresults.in
For the academic year 2016-17, the university has taken hold of the Regular/ Supply examinations for those students who have been preparing for the 1st year final examinations in Technology and Pharmacy. The regular examinations for the regulation R15 were conducted in the month of May after which their JNTUH Results 2016 were declared in the month of July. Later in the month of August 2016, the Supplementary examinations for the regulations R09, R13, R15 have been conducted in all the subjects by the university in the month of August. Right now, the candidates are eagerly waiting for the JNTUH Results 2016 os all these regulations to be released.
Instructions to Access JNTUH 1st Year Results R09, R13, R15
All those students who have been eagerly waiting so as to access their Results can follow the simple set of instructions that we provided right below and access your JNTUH 1st Year Results 2016 instantly.
- In order to access your results, the primary step that you need to take is to enter the official website of JNTUH University by using the website link, www.jntuh.ac.in.
- After opening the homepage, you can find a section called ‘Examinations’ on the left-hand side.
- After accessing the section, you will have to choose “Exam Results”.
- You will now enter the official site of JNTUH Results 2016 which is www.jntuhresults.in.
- Access any of the two Results servers as per your convenience and the access to the information.
- You can find a list of Results links on the page in which you need to search for “JNTUH BTech/ BPharmacy 1st Year R09, R13, R15 Regula/ Supplementary Exam Results, August 2016”.
- Click on the link when you find it.
- No, enter your hall ticket number in the section available and click on ‘Submit’ after entering the Captcha code.
- Your complete result will be displayed on the screen along with the basic details including your name, father’s name, year studying etc.
- Take a printout of your marks for future reference.
We will be updating all the details related to the JNTUH 1st Year Results right on this website. So, stay tuned.
JNTUH 2-2 Results: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad is a most renowned university in India. Many Engineering Colleges in Telangana are affiliated to JNTUH. It has successfully conducted its Second Year Second Semester Final examinations for the academic year 2016-17. All the Aspiring Students from JNTUH Affiliated Colleges are eagerly for their 2-2 Final Examinations results. We Understand Your Anxiety, In order to help you out we are ready with the information related to the JNTUH 2-2 Results 2016-17 Right here. Follow this page for more Information.
JNTUH 2-2 Results 2016: B.Tech Regular/Supply:
As We Said Earlier JNTUH Is one of the best universities in Telangana State. JNTUH Offers a number of courses for graduation in Engineering Technology, and Pharmacy, Many Lakhs of Engineering colleges and Pharmacy colleges are affiliated with JNTUH. JNTU Hyderabad University takes care of the students education in its own way by maintaing their standard of Quality Question paper Setting. JNTU has a unique examination Board, Which Sets The Question paper and Conducts Exams For Different courses in different disciplines from various affiliated colleges under the university.
For the academic year 2016-17 JNTUH has successfully conducted it’s 2-2 Semester Final Examinations in the months of March/ April 2016 for all Bachelor courses, Results Will Be Released in the Month of May/June. Students who have passed their first year First Semester examinations in different streams under Technology and Pharmacy courses. Now, the time has arrived for the university exam board to declare the results, Besides following the official website of the JNTU University for the Exam Results, keep watching this space, we have come forward to help out all the eager students with all the right information.
Steps to Access JNTUH 2-2 Results 2016 Regular/ Supply Exams:
Usually university examination board Releases university exam Results on its official results website which is www.jntuhresults.in with two server links. As there will be thousands of students who Wants to know their JNTUH 2-2 Results 2016,as soon as results declared. there are high chances for the servers going down, as a result students will not be able to know their marks and percentages. Don’t Panic here we have solution to your problem, students Just need to follow the bellow guidelines that we have provided and know your marks and total scores instantly.
- Log into the official website of JNTU Hyderabad, ie. jntuh.ac.in.
- After opening the homepage, click on the ‘Examinations’ section which is just leftside of the panel.
- Now, click on the ‘Results’ section, select any one of the two servers ie “Results Server-I” or “Results Server-II”.
- It Redirects to another page and you can find, “JNTUH 2-1 Results 2016 Regular/ Supply Examinations of BTech/ BPharm (R15, R13, R09)”.
- Click on the relevant link, enter your hall ticket number, Date of Birth, Verification code and select “Get Result”.
- your marks sheet will be displayed on the screen along with other details such as your name, date of birth etc.
As the exam results are yet to be released, we will be notifying you with all the related details, Stay tuned to get all the latest updates on JNTUH RESULTS here.
JNTUH 4-2 Results: Being the final semester of the whole Graduation course, there will be a special interest to each and every candidate who have been pursuing their Bachelors’ in Technology and Pharmacy in knowing their final results or the final year 2nd Semester Results. The updates of the JNTUH 4-2 Results 2016 of all the regulations will be made available right on this page so as to help out the students who completed attending their Examinations successfully.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University is one of the universities that needs no introduction in the Telugu states. Dominantly spread in both the states, it is well known for the wide range of courses it offers to the students who dream to have a great career. The Hyderabad campus of JNTU has hundreds of colleges affiliated and also provides quality education in Pharmacy and Engineering to the students. It is known that these two courses from the university are to be completed in a four-year duration.
JNTUH 4-2 Results 2016 of B.Tech – Regular & Supply
The second semester of the final year of both the Pharmacy and Engineering courses is that critical phase in which the students keep planning their future and want their Results to be released soon so that they can get a chance to calculate their aggregate of the whole course as soon as possible. This time, it will be the JNTUH 4-2 Results 2016 that the students would be eagerly waiting for. So, let us tell you that all the students are at the right place to access the Results.
Follow these Instructions and Access JNTUH 4-2 Results 2016:
The university not only releases the Regular Examinations Results of the final year 2nd Semester examinations, but also the supply examination Results of the regulations R13, R09, R07. To avoid all sorts of confusions or make you access the exam Results and the marks sheets accurately and quickly, here is the set of instructions that the candidates are required to follow.
- First and foremost, log into the official website of the JNTU Hyderabad which is www.jntuh.ac.in.
- Now, you are required to search and access the section on the homepage that says “View Results”.
- After accessing the Results page, select any of the two servers available on the left side.
- Select the required link so as to access your Results out of the desired Regulation/ Regular & Supply/ BTech or BPharmacy.
- Furnish the asked details such as your hall ticket number and enter the captcha code.
- When you submit the information, you can find the exam marks sheets on your name being displayed on the screen.
Instead of following this long process, you can even follow the link below that takes you directly to your Results.
>>>JNTUH 4-2 Results 2016 of BTech/ BPharm (Regular/ Supply) for R13, R09, R07
Remember that the university examination board has not come up with any official notice regarding the 4-2 Results. We are giving the information in advance so as to make you aware that the Results will be updated right on this page soon after they get released.
Bookmark this page and follow for any kind of Examination Results related to JNTU Hyderabad.
JNTUH 2-1 Results: Being one of the largest universities in the state of Telangana, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) has successfully conducted its Second Year First Semester Final examinations for the academic year 2016-17. All those lakhs of students who have been pursuing their 2-1 course in different disciplines from various affiliated colleges under the university must be now waiting for the declaration of their exam results and the availability of the marks sheets. In order to help out each and every aspiring student out there, here we are with the information related to the JNTUH 2-1 Results 2016 right here. Follow the page for more details.
Being one of the biggest universities in the state in terms of the number of students and colleges affiliated, JNTU Hyderabad has been taking care of the education to the students in its own way. Offering a number of courses for graduation in Engineering, Technology, and Pharmacy, the university is also known to be providing the well coursed and updated information and knowledge to its students.
JNTUH 2-1 Results 2016: BTech Regular/Supply:
For the academic year 2016-17, the university will be conducting the first semester examinations for all the Bachelor’s courses and releases the exam Results in the months of November/ December 2016. Besides following the official website of the university for the exam Results, keep watching this space for some quick information on Results.
JNTUH 2-1 Results (R15, R13, R09)
JNTUH Examination board has taken hold of the Second Year First Semester Examinations successfully in the months of November and December 2016. Thousands of students who have passed their first year have struggled hard to prepare well for these examinations in different streams under Technology and Pharmacy courses. Now, that the time has arrived for the university exam board to declare the results, we have come forward to help out all the eager students with all the right information.
Instructions to Access JNTUH 2-1 Results 2016 Regular/ Supply Exams:
Normally, the university exam Results will be provided by the university examination board by releasing them on its official results website which is www.jntuhresults.in with two server links. As there will be thousands of students who wait for knowing their JNTUH 2-1 Results 2016, there are high chances for the servers to go down resulting in the students not being able to know their marks and percentages. Without any confusions, we suggest you follow the set of guidelines that we have provided below and get to know your marks and total scores instantly.
- Log into the official website of JNTU Hyderabad, www.jntuh.ac.in.
- After opening the homepage, search and click on the ‘Examinations’ section on the left side panel.
- Now, select the ‘Results’ section, select any of the two servers “Results Server-I” or “Results Server-II”.
- Scroll through the page and find, “JNTUH 2-1 Results 2016 Regular/ Supply Examinations of BTech/ BPharm (R15, R13, R09)”.
- Click on the relevant link, enter your hall ticket number, Date of Birth, Verification code and select “Get Result”.
- Access your marks sheet that will be displayed on the screen along with other details such as your name, date of birth etc.
As the exam results are yet to be released, we will be notifying you with all the related details, Stay tuned and access all the JNTUH Results from time to time.
JNTUH 3-1 Results : For those students who completed attending their External examinations of the Third Year Second Semester, keep following this space as we will be posting all the updates related to the JNTUH 3-1 Results 2016. For the final examinations which have been conducted in the months of November and December, the university may anytime declare the Results and percentages of the students on any of its official websites www.jntuh.ac.in or www.jntuhresults.in which they can be aware of by simply watching this space.
There are many thousands of students in the city who pursue different courses at or under the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUH), Hyderabad. Of the different courses offered by the university, Bachelors in Pharmacy/ Technology is the dominant course. For the academic year 2016-17, the university has planned and took hold of the 3rd year 1st-semester examinations for both the courses between 18th of November and 02nd December 2016. The examinations were conducted to both the Regular and Supply students of the regulations R13, R09, and R07.
JNTUH 3-1 Results Regular/Supply – Jntuhresults.in
Well, now that the exams season is on and the university has been taking hold of the end semester examinations for almost all the years, it is also the time that the aspiring students worry about their exam marks and percentages. There will be a constant search for knowing the exact date on which the Results of different courses would be declared. In the same way, those students who are looking for the JNTUH 3-1 Results 2016 need not worry as we are here to help you out in all the possible ways.
Guidelines to Download JNTUH 3-1 Results 2016 and Marks Sheets:
Now that JNTU Hyderabad is expected to come up with the Results at any possible moment, the aspiring students who want to know their percentages as early as possible must follow the instructions and guidelines that we put down for your convenience. Here is the set the instructions for you.
- You are first required to open the official website of the JNT University Hyderabad which is Jntuhresults.in.
- Now, scroll through the homepage as you need to search for the section that is indicated to be “View Results”.
- Once you are able to find it, click on it to access.
- Try accessing any of the results servers that are made available on the left side of the Results page.
- And now, simply catch the results link that is named as “JNTUH 3-1 Results 2016 BTech/ BPharmacy Regular and Supply” for the desired regulations R13/ R09/ R07.
- Furnish your hall ticket number, date of birth, and verification code from the captcha and click on “Get Result”.
- Access and take a printout of your marks memo and use it to calculate your semester percentage.
Access the direct link below as soon as the Results are officially declared
>>Click Here for JNTUH 3-1 Regular/ Supply Results 2016 for R13/ R09/ R07
As the JNTU Hyderabad Results 2016 for 3-1 are yet to be released, we will be posting the constant updates and let you know all the needed information. Keep watching this space for any kind of JNTUH Results 2016 and the related updates.
JNTUH 4-1 Results: Putting an end to all the waiting by the Engineering and Pharmacy students, JNTUH has released the 4th year 1st semester Results for the year 2016. All the students and aspirants who have attempted their 4-1 examinations under JNTU Hyderabad can check their R13, R09, R07 Regular and Supplementary Examination Results by following the official website of the university www.jntuh.ac.in or www.jntuhresults.in.
JNTU Hyderabad is one of a kind universities in the state that has a few hundreds of colleges under its affiliation and thereby, many thousands of aspiring students who pursue different kinds of Bachelors’ and Master’s courses. Under the Bachelors’ courses, the university dominantly provides the Engineering and Pharmacy courses in various streams so as to help the students master the technical knowledge in the fields they want to have a career in the future. As part of this process, it takes hold of the different annual and semester examinations one of which is the 4-1 semester examinations for the academic year 2016-27, the results of which are due to release.
JNTUH 4-1 Results 2016 @ Jntuhresults.in
For the academic year 2016-17, the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUH) has successfully conducted the 4th year 1st semester examinations for all the branches available. The students from the university and the affiliated colleges have attended these examinations which were held for the regulations R13, R09, R07 between 18th November 2016 and 07th December 2016. After the completion of the examinations, as the students have been waiting for the declaration of the results, the University has finally come up with the JNTU Hyderabad 4-1 Results which can be accessed using the links available below.
Instructions to Access JNTUH 4-1 Results:
As the university has finally come up with the Results of the 4-1 examination that has been held in the month of November and December 2016, it is the time that the students have to follow the instructions that we provided below and access and Download their marks sheets from the official website quickly.
- Visit the official website of JNTU Hyderabad using the direct link, www.jntuh.ac.in.
- After opening the homepage, you are required to search for and access the “View Results”.
- You will be opening the results link in which you are required to select any of the two servers available.
- From the list of the Results available, search for the link “JNTU Hyd 4-1 Results for R13, R09, R07 Regular/ Supply Exams”.
- Access the link once you find it.
- Enter your hall ticket number and other particulars required in the fields provided and click on ‘Enter’.
- You can find your marks sheets being displayed on the screen along with your name.
- Take a printout of your marks sheet for future use.
Access the direct links provided below for instant access to the Results.
Click for JNTUH 4-1 Results 2016 for R13, R09, R07
NOTE: It should be noticed by the students that the JNTU Results are yet to be released which is expected to happen any moment. We will be updating the link above as soon as the Results have been officially released.
Keep watching this space as we will be updating the news as soon as the JNTU Hyderabad 4-1 Results for the year 2016 have been declared. Until then, stay connected to us for more updates on education and Results.
JNTUH 3-2 Results: The 3rd Year 2nd Semester Examinations for the BTech and BPharmacy courses have been successfully conducted by the JNTU Hyderabad as per the planned schedule for all the regulations R13, R09, R07. For all the students who have appeared for the said examinations, the Results and marks sheets are to be accessed at any of the official websites of the university www.jntuh.ac.in or www.jntuhresults.in.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUH) has been one of the oldest Universities in the city of Hyderabad with all the possible quality courses and education. Well known for the wide range of courses at both the Masters and Bachelors levels, students who want to pursue their technical education in the state will definitely have the college on the high priority list. Not just for the courses, the university offers to the students, it is also known for the hundreds of colleges it has under its affiliation.
JNTUH 3-2 Results 2016 at www.jntuhresults.in
The Bachelors of Technology/ Pharmacy Third Year Second semester examinations for the academic year 2016-17 have just been conducted by the University successfully. We know that soon after the exams, there will be maximum students who wrote the exams searching for the official date on which the Results would be declared. To help out all such students with the maximum possible information, we are here for updating all the details related to the JNTUH Results 2016 of the 3-2 Examinations.
How to Access the JNTUH 3-2 Results 2016 Exam Results:
For all those lakhs of aspiring students who have attended the said examinations and are waiting for the examinations, here is a set of simple instructions that can help you access the JNTU Hyderabad 3-2 Results for the academic year 2016-17 along with a direct link to access the same in just an instant. All that you are required to do is to follow the instructions below.
- Visit the official website of JNT University Hyderabad by using the website link available here. www.jntuh.ac.in
- This is the homepage of the university’s official website.
- By scrolling through the homepage, you can find a small section that indicates “View Results”.
- You will now be accessing the results page of the university which is www.jntuhresults.in.
- Select any of the available two servers and search for the Results link for the held JNTU Hyderabad 3-2 Examinations 2016.
- You are required to furnish the details such as your hall ticket number, Date of Birth, Verification code and click on “Get Result”.
- If the server is not busy, you can be able to find your Result being displayed on the screen.
Otherwise, use the direct link which we updated below.
JNTUH 3-2 Regular/ Supply Results 2016 of R13, R09, R07 Regulations
It is to be remembered that the link above will only be updated as soon as the University declares the Results officially. Until then, keep watching this site as we will also be posting the tentative and the official dates on which the University is expected to declare the exam Results.